Misti: I love us having a shower…
Human: There’s only me under here!
Misti: Yes, but I have a wash at the same time
Human: But that’s not the main reason you’re so happy?
Misti: OK, so the dog’s not allowed in here, is she… <purr>
Continue reading “#FurryFives : two-time”
– Okay, class, breathe in!
And… doooown. No giggling at the back… and put the tea down.
– And pivot!
– And rest…
– You wouldn’t be laughing if you knew how much closer I was to your toes than you are!
– It’s gone, hasn’t it, Tess?
– Will it come back like last year?
(Yawn) Yes, Misti. It always does… just takes forever
I wish I could count in twelfths…
– Yea, well it was cool at the time, but you can only take so much of living in a bush in Bolton…
So what changed the course of your abandoned life?
– Well, his mother walked past with a pampered Pomeranian pooch…
– And I thought, “Holy shit, look at the lifestyle that goes with this one!” And followed her home!
(This is a true story…)
– Tess, I’m not criticising your driving
– I just think….
– I just think we took that corner a bit too fast!
– I think we need to practice
Practice what, Misti?
– That piggy-back trick!
🎵My kind of town,
🎵Chicago is… one town that won’t let you down!
🎵Kiiiiiind of toowwwn!
Miss Misti has left the building…
– I’ve been thinking about what you said about geometry
– And I don’t think its called a hypotenose…
– You, know, Tess?
– I’ve been thinking
– One more dream and you’re going to roll off this!
Tess: I did warn you!
Misti: It was only your head!
Tess: You we’re walking on it
Misti: I lived here, first…
©Copyright Stephen Tanham